Patient Referral Steps and Processes
1. Fax the patient face sheet or ProCenture intake/referral sheet to 281-816-4872. Alternatively, email it to email@example.com.
2. Include face sheet, discharge summaries, medical history, labs, imaging’s, and any other applicable medical information with the fax.
3. ProCenture staff will contact the patient within 24 business hours of hospital/acute facility discharge or referral.
4. During this initial period we will verify patient’s insurance and also check their availability for home visit.
5. Once determined that we can accept the patient, we will place patient on schedule to be seen within 2-5 business days or depending on patient availability.
6. We will notify you that the patient has been accepted and provide the scheduled appointment date.
7. Our Providers map out their own schedules for the day and will reach out to the patient to advise of their exact appointment time and/or range and will also make a courtesy call prior to arriving.
8. We schedule follow-up visits second within 10-14 days after the initial visit.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact our office at 281-915-1630 Monday-Friday 8-5 pm or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your call is of an urgent matter, please feel free to contact the liaison directly at 281-915-1636.